I’m thrilled you’re here.
I’m Julie, and I’m a Life Designer. I’m on this planet to help you design a life you’re crazy about.
So, I didn’t get into coaching just for the fun of it. In full disclosure, it found me. Coaching is part of my colorful story. It’s both my passion and purpose on the planet.
I’ve struggled big time in my past with emotional overeating (yup, eating out of the trash or hiding bags & boxes at work), minimal self-confidence (could’ve won an Oscar in people pleasing) and seriously underestimating my value and worth (I was fabulous at being whomever you wanted me to be).
Through taking on myself like a research project and powerful coaching, I’ve done a 180.
Through my dips and not fun moments (trust me, there’ve been many), I’ve learned in coaching a new meaning of lights (new awareness), camera (alter my perspective), action (all change requires a lil’ action).
I am super duper committed to you being your extraordinary self. And being a stand for you to make real and lasting change. In any area that matters most to you.
My street cred: I am a mama of two, I am happily consciously uncoupled (i.e. kindly divorced, although recently remarried to a phenomenal dude), I am in love with my very imperfect life and I am passionate about guiding you to break through any area of your life that’s holding you back.
I trust your gut. Together we look at the present to create a future that will rock your world.
I’m confident that you’re wise, fully capable of anything you want and the expert of your life.
I believe whole heartedly in a mind-body connection and practicing what I teach. My daily ‘diet’ is full of meditation (ie. just sitting down and breathing for 3 minutes), positive affirmations and journaling, infusing self love and compassion to others whenever possible (inspiration = Ghandi), moving my body a little and looking for ways to be grateful and of service.
Ready to get started on a journey you’ll wish you started yesterday?
You are in the right place. I’d be honored and ecstatic to coach you.
List of Certs:
- Master’s Degree, Health & Wellness Coaching with a concentration in Nutrition (Maryland University of Integrative Health) : Check out more here
- Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology and Public Health (University of Rochester)
- Graduate Certificate, Organization Development (Georgetown University)
- Graduate Certificate, Health & Wellness Coaching (MUIH)
- Associate Coach Certification, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Meyers-Briggs Practitioner
- Certified Workplace Excellence Facilitator with AAWDC & Network Solutions
- Certified Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Facilitator
University Teaching + Faculty Positions:
- Adjunct Faculty, Georgetown University, Health Coaching Program + Transformational Leadership Studies
- Adjunct Faculty, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Coaching Fundamentals Program, Mentor Coach for COA 610 + COA 620, Coaching consultant
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Fitness Instructor, Academy of Fitness & Aerobics Association (AFAA)
- Certified willPower & grace barefoot® Instructor
- Certified girlPower® Instructor
- Certified Peak Pilates® Instructor
- Certified Bender Barre® Instructor
- Girls On The Run Coach and Group Leader
You could say I’m certifiably certified. While I’m grateful to have studied in all of these areas and programs (labor of serious love), what’s most important to me is to listen powerfully for your greatness and together design an extraordinary life you love.
I’d love to work 1:1 with you and/or help guide you in your workplace…
To connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” — Albert Einstein