Events + Happenings
HUNGRY FOR MORE FILM: You’re invited to a free screening & discussion of Hungry For More, on Sat, 6/24 from 3 – 5 pm at the WKD Karate 4 Girls in Columbia, MD with me and Monique Washington-Jones, owner of WKD Karate 4 Girls. Hungry For More is my film about struggling with emotional over-eating, body image and self-worth to finding self-love. This event is FREE, but seating is very limited. Please RSVP here.
HUNGRY FOR MORE ONLINE COURSE UPDATE: I will be launching the online course, Hungry For More: Find Out What Fills You Up in early fall! To get more details, get on my list HERE.
Classes Now Online!
Pics from past events…
A lil’ peak at past event pics…
Photos from the film | photo credit: Tony Mendez
Joy Camp 2016
Joy (Camp) Unleashed:
* sunrise + nightcap yoga with essential oils (for all levels)
* make your own mala beads at Silver + Sage
(10% off all jewelry)
* energy healing sessions
* life coaching
* hikes on some of the most gorgeous trails
* delicious food
* relaxing spa treatments (15% off regular pricing)
* personalized barefoot fitness training
* workshops on purpose, passion + presence
* group + private sessions with renowned medium, Rick Wood
* 1:1 private coaching
* Therapeutic healing sessions with Heather Keller, energy healer, integrative yoga therapist + holistic nurse
* time to chill your buns + relax
Illuminate || The World Premier Festival in Conscious Cinema
Coming to Sedona, AZ || May 31 – June 4, 2017
Illuminate 2016 was beyond incredible…illuminating to say the least!
Check out photos and highlights below. I can’t wait for Illuminate 2017 and hope you’ll join me there!
Illuminate Film Festival
June 1- 5, 2016
World Premier Film Festival for Conscious Cinema
You’ll not want to miss ILLUMINATE 2016 – the 3rd annual World Premier Festival for Conscious Cinema. We promise.
Picture you and the planet’s most talented conscious filmmakers, actors and thought leaders. All together in one sacred space to celebrate and honor stories that will inspire, move and mesmerize you.
Oh, and did we mention you’ll not only meet incredible leaders in the conscious film industry, but you might just fall in love with yourself. Mind, body and soul.ILLUMINATE 2016 will showcase beautiful and evocative stories through film that will have you laugh, gasp, cry and down on your knees with gratitude. Exclusively chosen films are about the expansion of humanity. You will expand.Topics range in:* Mind blowing science on the mind-body connection
* The human journey from all lenses
* The power of meditation and spirituality
* Secrets and scientific learnings about our body and nutrition
* The world of art and uber creative expression
* Riveting stories about our planet; nature, herbs and sustainabilityAre you ready for your life changing experience? Thought so!Can’t wait to see you at ILLUMINATE 2016.Get your pass here:
Get your 4 day all access pass!
“Amidst the explosion of self-transformation technologies, ILLUMINATE aptly introduces the moving image as a compelling tool for empowered living.” – – Martha Beck, Life Coach, O, The Oprah Magazine
“..It’s about a shift in consciousness” – – Jeffrey D. Brown, Director, Sold
“We can change everything around us…” – – Gay Dillingham, Director, Dying to Know