Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
48 Tips For Your You-est You with Julie Reisler
Meet Julie Reisler
Julie Reisler is an interior designer for your soul! Julie is a certified master life coach with over ten years of coaching experience and a master’s degree in health & wellness coaching from Maryland University of Integrative Health. Julie is the founder of the Life Designer Coach Academy, a certification for life coaches, and a professor at Georgetown University. She is also the host and founder of the You-est You Podcast, which is now in over 175 countries, and the author of Get a PhD in YOU. Julie has been featured in Forbes magazine, MindBodyGreen, Bustle, The Chopra Center and Thrive Global. She is also a prominent teacher, course creator, and guide on the popular app, Insight Timer. To learn more about Julie and how she might support you on your You-est You journey, go to juliereisler.com.
In honor of my recent 48th birthday and the desire to change the way we look at aging and what that means, I decided to come up with my 48 tips, lessons, and wisdom about being your best self. These are the experiences and lessons I’ve personally learned over my 48 years and hope that they inspire you to live life as your truest, you-est you!
Here are the first 20 tips…which I’m hoping helps you in your own life to feel more aligned and connected to your own inner divine spark.
- Trust your intuition.
- Choose to nourish your body with loving foods (& thoughts).
- Let your heart guide you, fully.
- Dress in a way that feels aligned and gives you energy.
- You are in control of your vibration, manage it carefully.
- Spend time every day in nature.
- Getting enough sleep and rest is crucial to your vitality.
- Journal with your soul & write from your soul without editing.
- Spend quality time with loved ones (and yourself).
- Cultivate and invest in genuine friendships.
- Where your feet are determines your priorities.
- Spend time & surround yourself with people who inspire you.
- Work with and hire people aligned with your values.
- Saying no is a full sentence. Say no when it’s not a heck yes.
- Self-care is self-love.
- Stay in curiosity instead of judging.
- Use the power of open-ended and expansive questions.
- Share your gifts with the world. It doesn’t serve to play small.
- What’s meant for you will always come back around to you.
- To compare is to despair.
To get my special free gift, a (pretty) downloadable version of all 48 tips, send an email (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to forward it to you.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group: The You-est You Podcast Community.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of the highest interest to YOU.
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at the Sacredology Membership
- Join The You-est You Podcast Community on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on Insight Timer