Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Becoming an Eventual Millionaire with Jaime Masters
As CEO of Eventual Millionaire, a business mentoring company, Jaime Masters specializes in creating automated systems and doubling her client’s revenue. She’s the author of Eventual Millionaire and a top business coach who is known for getting rock solid results. Over the past 10 years, she has taught six and seven figure CEOs, entrepreneurs and small business owners how to optimize every area of their business. Jaime is the producer and host of her own online show and has conducted over 500 interviews with millionaires and billionaires. She has been featured in Yahoo online, Inc.com, SUCCESS Magazine, Entrepreneur, Women’s Health Magazine, and Business Insider. Jaime loves business and all things geeky. She’s a momma of two amazing kiddos that are already making money in business as stilt walkers and contortionists (yes, that’s super weird!). We talked all about her own life catalyst moments and what key aspects she’s noticed all 7 and 8 figure business owners have in common.
What a fun and fascinating conversation with Jaime. We spoke at great length about the traits of millionaires (she has interviewed over 500 of them!) and similar threads.
Here are some of the interesting commonalities Jaime found out in her research:
- There’s an attitude of ‘push forward no matter what’ and comfortability being out of their comfort zone.
- You’ve got to be fully committed to what you’re doing. Commitment + action = money.
- There’s a ‘good at getting over obstacles’ mentality that is crucial.
- Find out that one thing on your ‘to do’ list you’re scared of, and do that.
- Listen to your heart and stay vision focused.
She has noticed in working with many millionaires that women tend to get caught more in their head and fear than her male clients, but that in the end both sexes lean into their heart and trust their gut.
A great tip and word of wisdom was discussing how important it is to feel prosperous. This feeling of prosperity has a lot to do with feeling worthy of receiving more money. A great way to practice and play with this concept is to pretend $1000 is just like $10. Imagine spending $1000 in the same way you would $10. Practice visualizing and feeling how it is to be prosperous.
Connect with Jaime Masters
- Website: eventualmillionaire.com
- Facebook facebook.com/eventualmillionaire
- Twitter: @eventualmillion
- Instagram: @eventualmillion
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)