Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Excavating Your Authentic Self with Nick Jankel
Join us for a conversation about how to find true inner peace and self-love from within. Nick Jankel is an award-winning thought leader, author, and professional speaker. Nick is the founder and CEO of Switch On Now and author of the book ‘Spiritual Athiest’ on Amazon and at Barnes & Nobles. Nick has advised organizations like No.10 Downing Street, Kellogg’s, HSBC, Microsoft, and WWF. He hosted a network TV show on BBC and has been on the BBC World Service, CBS, and Hay House Radio. He has appeared in The Economist, The Guardian, and The Financial Times; and has taught at SciencesPo, Oxford University, and Yale University. He received a Triple First from Cambridge University in Medicine and the History and Philosophy of Science.
Nick shares that 15 years ago he had everything that you’d think would bring happiness; a successful multi-million dollar business, apartments he enjoyed, a girlfriend and a thriving career. The problem was Nick felt empty, miserable and unhappy inside. He began a journey of inner discovery, healing and excavating of his highest potential, what we call his ‘you-est you’.
Things You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The Greek definition of crisis is turning point. See whatever crisis you are dealing with as a turning point in your life to give you a deeper sense of who you are.
- Whatever you are looking for; peace, purpose, passion, self-love, already exists. It doesn’t need to be developed, it just needs to be uncovered.
- Find a daily practice that resonates, remembering a practice is about practicing and not getting it perfect.
- Purpose is not defined as a number or goal. It is about showing up in a way that the divine within you can allow you to become your whole self.
- Whole means holy and to heal. We are all designed to be whole.
Tune in to hear Nick’s wisdom and learning along the way. There are lots of profound nuggets in this episode to ponder.
You can find Nick at switchonnow.com
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
- Twitter: @nickjankel
- Facebook: facebook.com/switchonworld
- LinkedIn: Nick Jankel
- Website: switchonnow.com
- Book: Spiritual Atheist: A Quest to Unite Science and Wisdom Into a Radical New Life Philosophy to Thrive in the Digital Age
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!