Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
How to Heal Yourself with Amy Scher
- Suppressing emotions and thoughts can take a real toll on your physical body. This is the kind of stress that can wreak havoc on our immune system, glands, organs and nerves. Beliefs like “I’m not good enough”, “I need to make others happy” or “It’s not a safe world”, for example, can have real negative effects on your health and wellbeing.
- The first step to heal yourself is to become aware of your truth, meaning look to see where you are not being authentically yourself or holding back, stuck or feeling not good enough.
- Next in the process is see the root of these stuck emotions that have effected your health and to be open and willing to clear the root of the issue.
- Third is using techniques Amy shares on the interview and in her books: EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) aka Tapping, the Sweep Technique (she provides you with a script to release old beliefs in the subconscious) and Thymus tapping (your thymus is behind your breast bone and is super important to your immunity).
- Our bodies can repair and heal itself and the inner power we have to create our own healing is incredible! These techniques saved and changed Amy’s life.
- Amy’s powerful wisdom at the end is to be willing to evolve as a human being, in other words, allow yourself to change, grow, shift and release what’s not serving you. It’s easy to get stuck thinking you need to be a certain way. Getting stuck can lead to living in an inauthentic way for you. Give yourself space to continuously rediscover yourself and be fluid enough to be ok with changing (minus the judgment).
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Amy Scher
- Twitter: @amybscher
- Instagram: @amybscher
- Facebook: facebook.com/amybscher.energytherapy
- YouTube:Amy B. Scher
- Website: http://www.amybscher.com
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!