Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Intimacy Expert on an Open Heart (and way more) with Allana Pratt
- Decide you are willing to go inside and come home to yourself to become your own best friend. It was there that Allana found the ability to unconditionally love her self (which she calls your ‘little you’) and unlock the door to true connection to the divine and so much more.
- What you resist, persists. We are meant to move through emotions and use them as guides and tools. Everything is an opportunity to stay open-hearted and to choose being present to both sides of the moment; which can be bliss and fear.
- In order to truly heal a past trauma or trigger, you must integrate and embody all 4 of these aspects: image, thought, body sensation and emotions. Focusing on only one or a few of these, for example, just talking about your emotions or creating a vision board, will not create the full healing you’re seeking.
- Focusing on what you don’t want, locks it in and grows it. You want to choose from nothing and let go of resistance and attachment (this is one I’m always working on).
- You can learn more about the emotional scale and code by Dr. David Hawkins at discoveryhealing.com (mentioned in the interview).
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Allana Pratt
- Twitter: @allanapratt
- Instagram: @allanapratt
- Facebook: facebook.com/coachallanapratt
- YouTube: Alana Pratt
- LinkedIn: Alla Pratt
- For Allana’s complementary training go to http://www.AllanaPratt.com/vulnerability
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!