Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Let’s Talk About Worthiness with Rachelle Niemann
Rachelle Niemann is an author, dog mom, yogi, ultra-marathoner, writer, wife, and founder of nourishingworthiness.com, and is always searching for growth and adventure. She is the author of Breaking Free From The Hustle of Worthiness, which can be found on Amazon.
She has been a student of personal growth for decades and has finally learned what it takes to transform her life into a fulfilling and connected life and she wants to share what she has learned. She is on a mission to inspire individuals to make the transformation from fear to self-love and wonders what can be possible if we focused on mental wellness over mental illness.
Things We Learned from Rachelle Niemann
- It’s crucial to learn to embrace discomfort, especially uncomfortable feelings.
- When you are feeling anxious, upset, overwhelmed or doubtful, ask yourself first where you are experiencing the feeling in your body. Tune into your body wisdom.
- Learn to release that tension in your body through deep breathing. In fact, just taking 6 deep breaths can change how you feel.
- Worthiness MUST come from within first. No one can give it to you. Ways to build worthiness is to celebrate any small win, shift or change and learn to tune into the inner critic voice that says you’re not good enough.
- Start small and know that any small change, no matter how tiny it is, is worthy of being honored and seen as a victory. All journeys of change begin with that first shift.
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Rachelle Niemann
- Twitter: @nworthiness
- Instagram: @nourishingworthiness
- Facebook: facebook.com/nourishingworthiness
- LinkedIn: Rachelle Neiman
- Website: advocatingworthiness.com
Book: Breaking Free from the Hustle for Worthiness
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!