Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Life Learnings On the Front Line of Disasters with Dr. Dan Diamond
- The loneliest generation is that of the 18 – 22-year-old population, they are lonelier than the isolated elderly population. Dr. Dan talks about how this is related to being disconnected to ourselves, others and the present moment. It’s about being vs. doing, that needs to change.
- The best way to comfort others in times of tragedy is to talk less, not avoid those in crisis and simply offer your gift of time and being with the person grieving or in a difficult experience. The simple art of being with others, giving a hug and spending time allowing for the other person to be grieving is priceless.
- To make a real difference, think less of yourself and what the accolades or ways you can benefit, and think more about how you can serve humanity. Dr. Dan is living this on a daily basis and hope this inspires you to take inspired humble action.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Dr. Dan Diamond
- Twitter: @DanDiamondMD
- Instagram: @dandiamondmd
- Facebook: facebook.com/NogginStorm
- LinkedIn: Dr. Dan Diamond
- Website: dandiamondmd.com
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)