Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Meet the CEO of Mompire, Ashley Meyer
- If you are going to start a business, make sure you are offering tangible value before you start charging. Sometimes it might be a passion project, and that is perfectly ok. Mommies Hiring Mommies started as a labor of love and continued that way for 3 years before making it into a profitable venture.
- The most important thing you can do is to tune into your heart and make sure whatever it is you are doing, or service you’re providing is one that you feel passionate and on fire about. This will translate well and authentically in all that you do.
- Above logic, start with how you feel. Go to your heart before your head to find out what is most important to you.
- There is no such thing as work-life balance or balance for that matter. After Ashley struggled with an intense diagnosis of Adrenal Fatigue, she realized that the best way to recover was to create the categories of her life and rate her satisfaction on a scale of 1 – 10. After reviewing that list, she chose the most important area to work on. This happened to be her sleep. As she became more rested, all else fell into place. As a result, she has created a journal that can help guide you to rate and focus on key areas of life. (can I just say, this is brilliant!)
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Ashley Meyer
- Instagram: @themompire
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/theMOMpire
- Website: the-mompire.com
- The Mom-pire directory
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!