Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Sacred XChange: The Questions You Need To Know Now with Jon Berghoff & Live Audience
Most of us are faced with concerns that we weren’t thinking about two weeks ago, experiencing major shifts in our lifestyles and our businesses, and facing new challenges as parents, entrepreneurs, and leaders. On today’s podcast, Jon Berghoff joins me to discuss the conversations we should be having to find meaning and purpose, how to stop being paralyzed by uncertainty and accelerate your own learning, and how to step into your own wisdom and step up as a leader, in whatever way that looks for you. The world certainly needs it now.
Jon is the founder of Xchange – a method that you can use to solve whatever challenges you’re currently facing. Over the past few weeks, he has been helping many through group communication and collaboration – to help people make sense of their sudden and unexpected challenges, and to come up with meaningful and wise solutions. We had such a blast recording this podcast which was recorded with a live audience, so that we could demonstrate for you in real time how to engage in the types of varrying conversations that will enable you to solve the unexpected challenges you’re facing and create new opportunities.
During today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why right now is a time for hope and concern.
- What you can do to get from surviving to thriving in this moment – and the internal mindset shift that matters the most right now.
- The most valuable skillset that was born overnight.
- The ONE question that everyone (especially entrepreneurs) should be asking themselves.
- What specific type of leader is needed right now, and why EVERY one of us is a leader.
- How Jon is using technology to take his work online – and why his methodology is proving so effective.
- The three states of mind that a crisis throws you into – and what to do about them.
Jon is offering you the opportunity to learn how to facilitate group interaction via Zoom using breakout rooms and the XCHANGE methodology to create powerful questions and conversations, rapidly connect with each other, and solve problems. Visit XCHANGEApproach.com to sign up for his free webinar. If you’re a leader with influence over a large community and need to figure out how to bring people together to create transformation at scale, his team is kind enough to offer direct one-to-one coaching at XCHANGEConversation.com.
Connect with Jon Berghoff
- Twitter: @jon_berghoff
- Facebook: facebook.com/Jon.Berghoff
- LinkedIn: Jon Berghoff
- Website: https://www.xchangeapproach.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)