Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Book You Were Meant To Write with Kelly Notaras
kn literary arts is the creation of 15-year publishing veteran Kelly Notaras. After starting her career in New York City—working as an editor for HarperCollins, Penguin USA and Hyperion Books—she relocated several years ago to Boulder, Colorado where she served for four years as the VP and Editorial Director at Sounds True, a multi-media spirituality publishing company. There she oversaw an impressive list of spiritual luminaries including Adyashanti, Reggie Ray, Krishna Das, Sharon Salzberg, Pema Chodron, Caroline Myss, and many more.
In 2010 she left Sounds True to ghostwrite her first book, but her love of editing was never far away. Since starting kn literary arts, she has been honored to edit a wide variety of personal growth books including the forthcoming Intimate Conversations with the Divine by Caroline Myss and New York Times Bestsellers The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner and Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena “Mama Gena” Thomashauer. kn literary’s amazing client list also includes Nancy Levin, Michael Morelli, Agapi Stassinopoulos, Miranda Macpherson, Bruce Tift, Drew Canole, Danette May and many more.
Kelly is the author of The Book You Were Born to Write: Everything You Need to (Finally) Get Your Wisdom Onto the Page and Into the World, published by Hay House. She lives in Colorado. Visit her at http://www.knliterary.com.
Kelly shared so much wisdom about how and why you must write the book that is in your heart.
- If you’re struggling with the question “Whom am I to write a book?” (like many of us authors), look at it from a different angle. Focus on being of service and the ‘how to’ that will help others. Life wants you to share your experience, not hold on to it!
2.The reader is everything! You’ll want to pick a specific person whom you’re writing to that could use your wisdom. You don’t have to go much farther along the path…all you need are a few steps ahead to be able to shine the light and help your reader.
- Get out of your ego, and into your intuition. If you’re an author and not a writer, Kelly’s company is filled with amazing writers who can help you.
- A great way to write your book is take a course you’re already teaching and break it up into chapters and sections. Mama Gena did this with her bestselling book, Pussy: A Reclamation.
Connect with Kelly Notaras
- Website: https://knliterary.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knliterary/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knliteraryarts/
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/kn-literary-arts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/knliterary
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)