Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Incredible Power of Human Design with Richard Beaumont
Richard is the National Director of Human Design UK and Human Design Films Ltd. He has been deeply involved with Human Design for two decades and much of his training was directly with the founder of the Human Design System, Ra Uru Hu. Richard was always a seeker and involved with the ‘The Human Potential Movement’.
He was a regular participant in numerous ‘self-development’ courses and groups. Richard enjoyed many of the group dynamics of self-exploration and spent some time in India. His experience in both Eastern and Western self-exploration techniques of Meditation, Tai Chi, Aikido, Gestalt, Encounter and many other modalities prepared the ground for him to create one the UK’s most influential Mind, Body, Spirit magazines Kindred Spirit in 1987. He interviewed the leading pioneers of consciousness of that time: Caroline Myss, Eckhart Tolle, Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra, Ram Dass, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, David Hawkins, Robert Monroe, and many others.
Richard was the editor-in-chief of the magazine for almost 20 years until he sold it just before the economic downturn in 2008. If you want to know, get your downloadable report at humandesign.info and you can also book a personalized session with Richard.
This was an incredibly in-depth conversation about Human Design and how you can use it to live your most meaningful and in alignment life. There was a lot discussed in this interview. Sharing the highlight reel, but I certainly encourage you to check out Richard’s website, do your Human Design report and connect with him. He’s masterful at deciphering your individuated design.
Things We Learned from Richard Beaumont
- Human Design was a revelation of sorts given to Ra Uru Hu over the course of 8 days/nights. This information can be correlated directly to the Chinese I Ching, Kabbalah (Zohar), Chakra Energy Systems, Astrology, and Mathematics. Everyone has a unique design and when living in concert with your natural patterns, you will experience more freedom, joy, energy, and peace.
- There are 9 centers in Human Design: the head center (inspiration), the conceptual center (we all think differently), the throat (what we might manifest and speak of), our identity (love, direction in life), sacral energy (power and life force), root center (adrenals, and pressure of ‘having to do something’), spleen (intuition and ancient wisdom), solar plexus (emotional center and ability for emotions to move through you) and the ego/will/heart center (your energy and life force).
- There are 36 channels that connect our centers and 64 gates.
- There are 4 types of auras/energy presentation: Manifestors, Generators, Projectors, and Reflectors. Richard shared that Oprah for example, is a Generator, Tom Cruise is a Manifestor and Sandra Bullock is a Reflector. You can also be a Manifestor Generator (interestingly both Richard and I are this combo).
- Human Design is a way to access your potential, cognition, life patterns and purpose
If you stay tuned for the whole discussion, you’ll hear our talking about the Human Design predictions through Ra Uru Hu about the future. For some, this might be way out there. Please take what you like and leave the rest. In the evolution of unleashing your you-est you, my hope is to expose you to many different aspects of what it means to be a human at this time, how to live into your highest potential and varying thoughts and ideas about what’s to come.
As always, we loooove your feedback and would love to know what you thought about this interview. Richard has graciously offered to do a Part II about our future based on the predictions from the information revealed to Ra Uru Hu and Human Design.
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!