Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Miracle Equation with Hal Elrod
After surviving multiple near death experiences and impacting millions of lives through his books, Hal Elrod is now on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one person at a time. As the bestselling author of one of the highest rated books in the world, The Miracle Morning which has been translated into 34 languages, sold over 1 million copies, and is practiced daily by over 500,000 people around the world – he is doing exactly that. He’s here today to talk about the next step in his mission to help you take your life to the next level – his newest book, The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions that Move Your Biggest Goals from Possible to Probable to Inevitable.
Soul Seekers, this interview was truly EPIC. Hal has lived through and applied his Miracle Equation to all aspects of life, including most recently when he overcame a rare form of cancer that had only 10 – 30% chance of living and currently in battling PTSD. He’s such a force for good and absolute sweetheart, you’re going to love this packed interview full of so much goodness, wisdom and tips.
Here are some of the key nuggets from our convo:
- Hal defines a miracle in terms that will expand your thinking, he says that it’s any meaningful outcome beyond what you believe is probable for you.
- The 2 decisions that move you from your goal being possible to probably to inevitable are deceptively simple yet rare in execution. They are: unwavering faith and maintaining faith through tough times and expectations not yet met.
- Hal unpacked these for us and shared that faith is a mindset. Fear is what stops us and faith is what overrides this. Faith can be anything; a faith in God, Higher Power or most powerfully in yourself. Hal talked about the importance of having faith in yourself and staying the course no matter what.
- Ways to put faith into action is to write a Miracle Mantra, which is a mantra that reaffirms and solififies your unwavering commitment to an outcome you desire. An example is: “I am committed to ______ (process, result or action), no matter what. There is no other option.”
I hope you love this interview as much as I did. Please share in The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers what miracles you are committed to causing and your miracle mantra.
Connect with Hal Elrod
- Twitter: @Halelrod or @Miraclemorning
- Facebook: facebook.com/yopalhal
- Instagram: hal_elrod or themiraclemorning
- Website: HalElrod.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)