Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Tips on becoming a powerful TEDx speaker with Dolores Hirschmann
- A tip to dig into your own clarity of purpose and interest is to ask yourself, ‘What would you do for free all day long?’ In Dolores’s case, she wanted to hang around people with big ideas as often as possible. A few days later when asked to help organize a TEDx event, she realized this was in direct alignment with her answer. Since then, Dolores now coaches TEDx speakers on their core message and idea.
- To get your CORE idea, use this simple formula…To (ACTION) so that (OUTCOME). For example, Dolores’s core idea is to inspire and help as many entrepreneurs share their stories so that they can uplift others with their big ideas.
- For those interested in landing a TEDx talk, follow these tips: clarify your idea in one sentence, follow the process and fill out the application thoroughly and make it easy to pick you by being clear with your focus, idea, speaking experience, etc.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Dolores Hirschmann
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mastersinclarity
- Twitter: @DglarH
- Instagram: @mastersinclarity
- Website: mastersinclarity.com
- Free Giveaway: The TED Way to Raise Visibility & Get More Clients
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!