Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Why Judgment is Toxic with Julie Reisler
Julie Reisler is a master Life Designer® coach with over ten years of coaching experience and a master’s degree in health & wellness coaching. Julie is the host and founder of the You-est You® Podcast, with over 230+ episodes and is the founder of the School of Sacredology, a big-hearted community for individuals looking to live from their heart and soul, and go from fear to faith. Julie has been featured in Forbes magazine, MindBodyGreen, The Chopra Center and Thrive Global. She is also a prominent teacher and guide on the popular app, Insight Timer and is on the faculty at Georgetown University in their coaching program. To learn more about Julie and how she might support you on your You-est You journey, go to juliereisler.com.
Happy March dearest soul family! This solo episode was recorded with lots of heart and the intention of helping you to better understand the toxic effects of judgment and the healing elixir of forgiveness and connection. Really this is about how to stop judging yourself (you know who you are) and giving yourself the grace and space to be on the human journey here to learn and grow from all experiences. If you prefer a visual version, do check my episode out on YouTube, where all episodes are posted.)
The Surprising Effects of Judgment
*Judgment is one of the most toxic chemicals. Take time for a sacred pause to feel to heal, and let go of judgment of yourself.
* Share authentically with someone you trust whatever is most uncomfortable. Don’t let judgment of yourself get in the way.
* Doing an inventory of stored up feelings like anger, resentment and frustration is an excellent way to give space to what’s going on below the surface. The important part is not to judge yourself or any feeling that emerges. All is well.
* The healing will happen in your feeling and in revealing how you feel.
*The ego lives in fear and judgment. You and I are either in fear or love.
* The acronyms to remember: EGO (Edging God Out) and FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real)
The Power of Forgiveness
* We are all made of energy. Unexpressed emotions remain as stored up energy in your cells and can lead to deeper frustration, resentment, stress, despair and even illness.
* Forgiveness, first for yourself, and then for others, is a powerful way to change your own internal energy.
* Look for the bigger picture and a wider lens of whatever is needing your forgiveness. Imagine your listening to a friend tell you what you are working on forgiving yourself for. Extend the same grace you’d give a friend, to yourself.
* Warning: The act of forgiving yourself (and others) will change your life.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More On
- line Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on InsightTimer