Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Wisdom from an International Authority on Mindset & Peak Performance, Rod Hairston
- Be committed to chip away at your conditioning and personal growth so you can tap into your gifts. Everyone has gifts intended to serve your divine purpose.
- Look at everyone with the intention of finding something powerful, amazing or beautiful in them. Train yourself to see this in others, and thus in yourself.
- Before making any change or transformation, you must first accept every aspect of yourself; especially the areas, patterns and conditioning that you want to let go of. Remember that everything you have experienced is part of your growth, and ultimately serves your highest good.
- If you could boil life down into two commandments, it would be to love and grow. Both lead to ultimate joy, fulfillment and deep connection to yourself and others.
- Do something daily and as often as possible to take risks and step out of your comfort zone so you can create a version of yourself that wouldn’t be found in your former zone of comfort.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Rod Hairston
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!