Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Ingredients & Recipe for Success with Dr. Cortney Baker
Dr. Cortney Baker is an award-winning entrepreneur, podcast host, researcher, author, TEDx speaker, and a nationally-recognized authority on women’s leadership. Her experience founding and growing KidsCare, a multi-million dollar enterprise that has provided healthcare to over 50,000 children with special needs from Texas to Colorado, offers her the unique opportunity to leverage her depth of expertise to help women who are positions similar to the one she was in 15 years ago. In her work, Cortney helps mentor millenial women side hustlers to transition to CEO of their business, something many of them can find very scary.
You can learn more about Cortney and the work she does at http://www.cortneybaker.com. She has been featured on FOX News, iHeart Radio, Huffington Post, and Forbes, and has spoken internationally for organizations, Fortune 500 companies, associations, and entrepreneurs.
Courtney is a stand for women leaders to have the courage, confidence and faith in themselves to step forward and follow their dreams. We talked a lot about listening to your intuition and doing the next right thing. Here business, KidsCare, now has 650 employees in 11 cities, in 3 states helping kids with disailities with their speech, movement and phsyical functioning.
Some nuggets of wisdom from our talk:
- Don’t pack up your dreams adn put them away in a box. Take the box off the shelf, dust it off if you have to and find out what your dreams are.
- Don’t just know your ‘why’, also know your because. Courtney wanted to be a successful female leader because in addition to helping children with disabilities, she wanted to show her two daughters what’s possible
- Confidence arises from the intersection of courage to know your purpose and faith to walk in your purpose.
- We all have an inner connection to God (your higher self, higher power or whatever you call it). We are all chosen to do something in this lifetime and it’s our job to listen.
Connect with Dr. Cortney Baker
- Twitter: @drcortneybaker
- Facebook: facebook.com/drcortneybaker
- Instagram: @drcortneybaker
- Website: http://www.cortneybaker.com
It’s Quitting Time | How to Quit Your Job to Start Your Own Company! Are you ready to start your business? Then it means laying it all out there, and taking the leap to leaving your day job. Though quitting may seem scary and overwhelming, it’s the next necessary step to getting your boots fully on the ground. Ready to go from side hustle to CEO?
In this guide, we’ll talk all about:
The steps you need to take to quit your job
How to leave with your head held high
Ideas to of what to write in your resignation
Action steps to tie up loose ends
To access this guide, click here: https://cortneybaker.com/julie
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)