Whether it’s in front of audience of 30 or 3,000, I bring my whole heart into every speaking engagement. I openly share my story to self-discovery and the courage it took to transform my own life. Most importantly, I give those listening tools and techniques they can begin using to connect with their true selves — their you-est selves.
Signature talks include:
- The You-est YOU: The Power That Comes from Tapping Back Into Yourself
- Get a PhD in YOU: Master Your Inner World to Master Your Outer World
- From Breakdown to Breakthrough
- The 3 Questions That Will Change Your Life
- My Brain Comes Third
- What Are You Really Hungry For?
- Living From a Place of Know
- Bringing Your Whole Self To Work
- The Magic of Mindfulness
To say that Julie is an amazing speaker or teacher does not do her justice. She is a powerful Thought Leader who has the ability to bring a group of anyone, including Combat Veterans, to a place of pure serenity. As a keynote speaker at our Summit and TEDx LadyBirdLake, she had the audience completely mesmerized. At her breakout teaching session, I witnessed Veterans who had never talked about their experiences, openly share with the group their struggles as well as their proudest moments, seamlessly and without reserve. Women and men, young and old….she enables people to be the very best version of themselves! The greatest gift I can think of is to give someone the gift of Julie teaching.Cassaundra Melgar-C'De Baca
- Exciting news! I’ve just been selected to speak at 1Life Fully Lived’s Conference this October in Southern California. It’s going to be a fun weekend filled with INSPIRATION, GROWTH, and NETWORKING! Plus it’s a family-friendly event so you can bring the kids as well! All the details about the event are at http://1lifefullylived.org/jreisler/ Hope to see some of you there!
- The Business Men and Women of Color Magazine
- “Why Being Selfish is Actually a Good Thing” in MindBodyGreen
- “5 Strategies for Accessing Intuition” in MindBodyGreen
- Life and Work with Julie Reisler, Featured in Boston Voyager
- “Why Thyroid Disease Can Be the Best Wake Up Call” in Thrive Global
- “The 5 Gifts of Anger” in Thrive Global
- How a Laurel woman turned a personal struggle into a wellness career, featured in the Baltimore Sun