Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Your Life and Your Values with MaryBeth Hyland
MaryBeth Hyland believes that we all share the desire to know and return to our authentic selves – at work, home and within. On a quest to become a bonafide cowgirl and retreat owner, she works with individuals, couples, and organizations to create a deeper sense of purpose through value-based lifestyles and workplace cultures. Learn more at sparkvisionnow.com
MaryBeth shares incredible wisdom about how to tap into your values to guide and transform your life. Here are some of the great take-aways from our conversation.
- To find out your core values, spend a full day with a notebook where you jot down everything that makes you feel exhilarated, joyful, high energy, alive and grateful and conversely everything that makes you feel drained and negative. Distill your experiences and find the one word to describe what you observe. For example, if you especially loved spending time drawing with your daughter, a value might be creativity.
- You’re not drained because you’re doing too much, you’re drained because you’re doing too little of what energizes you. Tap into what gives you energy and do more of that.
- We also discussed healing, shamanism and finding your power animal to help guide you. As MaryBeth explains, Shamanism is really the applied wisdom of nature and spirit guides for greater healing.
- A great tree healing practice is to go into nature, feel the presence of a tree that you connect with. In your own thoughts, you’ll introduce yourself to the tree, such as I’m Julie Diane Reisler, the daughter of Helene and Ron Reisler, and then ask ‘May I be in ceremony with you?’. After feeling a sense of connection from the tree, you will place your hands on the trunk, feet on the roots (if you can) and third eye (space between your brows) on the trunk. Give a color to the energy you want to release, then visualize the tree filling you up with clear light fluid from your feet all the way up to your head. Imagine that clear energy mixing with the color you chose and picture it rushing down out through your feet to the tree, allowing the tree to recycle your negative energy back to the earth. This has been a powerful practice for MaryBeth and her clients.
Connect with MaryBeth Hyland
- Website: sparkvisionnow.com
- Facebook facebook.com/sparkvisionllc
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/marybethhyland
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)