Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
A Course in Miracles Made Easy with Alan Cohen
Meet Alan Cohen
Alan Cohen, M.A., is the author of 30 popular inspirational books, including the best-selling A Course in Miracles Made Easy, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and his books have been translated into 32 foreign languages. His work has been featured on Oprah.com, in USA Today, The Washington Post, and 101 Top Experts. He is a featured presenter in the award-winning documentary Finding Joe, illuminating the teachings of renowned mythologist Joseph Campbell.
A Course In Miracles Made Easy (or Easier)
Alan’s book A Course In Miracles Made Easy was one of the more powerful books I’ve read in that he explains the deep meaning and lessons of the course. In this interview, we got to the heart of why this channeled work has transformed millions of lives. Because so many wise words were shared in this conversation, I will share my favorites with you below. A suggestion is to start with A Course In Miracles workbook and take it one page (and day) at a time.
- There is only one lesson, and that is that everything is a choice between love and fear. Ask yourself, then, what would the voice of love say here?
- A miracle is a shift in perspective. Even a little willingness can start a miracle.
- The spirit within me loves to hear the truth about itself. We are meant to be happy and are always worthy.
- We live in a world of illusion. The world we live in is a construct of false ideals, and I’m affected only by my thoughts.
- The power of love is the healing force in the Universe.
- When you feel stuck or in fear, ask: “Please help me see this differently!”
- Anger is fear under pressure. All negative emotions (jealousy, depression, despair, anger, etc.) are connected to fear. To get to the root level, ask yourself, “What’s under the anger?”
- Fear is never justified in any form. Fear is not real. When afraid, you are responding to some illusion.
- If I trust, fear can’t survive.
- Trust is the bedrock and our greatest teacher.
And lastly, I loved this one as well — “Fear knocked at the door, faith answered and no one answered.”
The Spirit and The Ego
May you remember to decipher your spirit vs ego voice. Do this by asking yourself: What does the voice of fear/ego say? What does the voice of love say? Notice which feels better, and you will soon see how powerful the voice of love is. There is nothing you can do not to be loved by God. You are perfect, divine and always loved.
Looking To Help Others Know Who They Are and Design Their Best Life?
If you are feeling a strong urge to help other big-hearted empaths get unstuck and design their best life, you’ve got to check out my Life Designer Coach Academy. It is a world-class four-month virtual live coach certification program that will give you proven tools, techniques, practices, and methodology to be a powerful coach. This coaching program is for aspiring and current coaches looking to fill in the missing pieces and gain confidence and mastery both in the coaching core competencies and the integrative health modalities from a mind-body science, positive psychology, and healing arts perspective. To learn more, go to lifedesignercoachacademy.com.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group: The You-est You® Podcast Community.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how to tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU.
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
You-est You® Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a certified Life Coach in Julie’s Life Designer Coach Academy certification program
- Become a Sacred Member at the Sacredology® Membership
- Join The You-est You® Podcast Community on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on Insight Timer