Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Being In Flow: Ali Wear on Yoga, Self-love & Contribution
Welcome, my friend, to another empowering episode of ‘The You-est You’! Today, we’re diving deep into the realms of authenticity, empowerment, and self-love with the incredible Ali Wear, a renowned yoga teacher. Ali shares her wisdom on recognizing the signs of new opportunities, fostering a supportive community of women, and embracing self-love just as we are.
Tune in to find out which two intention cards we chose before diving into this conversation!
Oh, and if you want to get your own powerful deck of 33 You-est You® Intention Cards (they are awesome holiday gifts or stocking stuffers), got to https://juliereisler.com/shop.
- The doors that open with ease and flow point to a greater purpose. You could look at it as God opening doors for you.
- Learn to do everything, all aspects of life, with compassion and gentleness.
- Healing takes place in the pause when we allow ourselves to be.
- Trauma makes us believe we’re better off alone. In truth, connection is crucial for all living beings.
- The deeper reminder behind the meaning of yoga is that there is no separateness in your heart, mind, and soul. We are all one.
- Embrace your life as a spiritual journey; yoga can help you do this as it is a spiritual discipline.
- Even in our fast-paced, tech-heavy society, you can rewire your brain and bring presence to your body, awareness, and breath
Ali reminds us to start now, be the light, and see others for their divinity. We are creating the next era of women’s support based on support, encouragement, empowerment, and loving-kindness.
Thank you for joining us on this inspiring journey of self-discovery and empowerment. As we conclude this soul-enriching conversation with Ali Wear, remember that every breath you take is an opportunity to connect with your true self and others. Embrace abundance, empower women around you, and contribute positively to the world. And remember to keep your heart open to the signs that life sends your way and practice self-love daily.
Stay connected with us on social media, and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review ‘The You-est You’ podcast on your favorite platform.
Until next time, embrace your truest self and shine brightly!
Ali Wear is a yoga teacher, wife, and mama of 3 amazing, joyful, and loved-filled kids living in Annapolis, Maryland. She has lived many lives – from being an award-winning bridal hair stylist and makeup artist, a licensed hypnobirthing coach, a singer and songwriter, and even did a short stint as a portrait artist. Ali is an obsessive soul searcher: practicing yoga, journaling, or reading the latest research on topics from childhood trauma, neurobiology, family, and wellness. You can find her teaching yoga several times a week at Lifetime Columbia in Maryland, where she loves to inspire students to take a moment to simply BE and often gets to share what she is learning and how to heal and practice with a somatic focus and trauma informed place.
A Free Toolset To Design Your Best Life
This stunning free toolset is a 7-day workbook (25 pages full) of powerful mindset practices, grounding meditations (and audio), a new beautiful time management system and template to set your personalized schedule for your best productivity, a personalized energy assessment, and so much more. It was designed to specifically help you uplevel your routine and self-care habits for success so you can radiate and become your ‘You-est You’. These tools are some of Julie’s best practices used with hundreds of her clients to help you feel more confident, clear, and connected to your best self so that you feel inspired to take on the world.
Get it at: juliereisler.com/toolset
Looking To Help Others Get Unstuck and Design Their Best Life?
If you are feeling a strong urge to help other big-hearted empaths get unstuck and design their best life, you’ve got to check out my Life Designer Coach Academy. This world-class four-month virtual live coach certification program will give you proven tools, techniques, practices, and methodology to be a powerful coach. This coaching program is for aspiring and current coaches looking to fill in the missing pieces and gain confidence and mastery both in the coaching core competencies and the integrative health modalities from a mind-body science, positive psychology, and healing arts perspective. To learn more, go to lifedesignercoachacademy.com.
You-est You Intention Cards
Want your own powerful deck of 33 You-est You Intention Cards? These cards were channeled by Julie. Each card has an empowering intention and deeper questions to ask your ‘You-est You’ for greater self-awareness, higher consciousness, and spiritual growth. You can get them now at juliereisler.com/shop.
This community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group: The You-est You Podcast Community.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU.
And as always, if you’re enjoying this podcast, thank you for taking a moment to rate, review and love up on it by sharing it with others you love. It helps make these conversations available to more amazing people around the globe.
Here’s to your being your ‘You-est You!’
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here! I can’t thank you enough for your support, kindness, and good juju.
How to leave a review on iTunes (THANK YOU!)
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of the highest interest to YOU.
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a certified Life Coach in Julie’s Life Designer Coach Academy certification program
- Get carefully curated sacred resources for spiritually oriented coaches, creatives & healers in the Sacredology Vault
- Get a Free Toolset to Design Your Best Life
- Join The You-est You Podcast Community on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10-Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on Insight Timer
- Take the Free Intuition Quiz To Find Out Your Unique Superpower