Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Big Dream In A Tiny House with Asha Mevlana
As a musician, Asha Mevlana is currently the lead violinist for the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Her favorite music memories include touring with Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) and Gnarls Barkley and performing at the Grammys. While she was living in Los Angeles, Asha performed regularly with the American Idol band, The Tonight Show, The Ellen Show and played with Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, and Alanis Morrisette. Asha also built a 400 sq. ft. Tiny House and was featured on HGTV on the Tiny House Nation Show. Asha was also a very dear friend in high school, in my AP Bio class, and has always been a world class woman. She now lives in Arkansas with her dog Bali.
Asha talks about how she always played it safe in life until her breast cancer diagnosis at the young age of 24. This experience changed her life, and today she now lives out of her comfort zone and taking on fear with excitement and unabashed readiness. You are going to be so inspired by Asha’s wisdom and candid sharing.
Things You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Hopefully, you never are in a situation with a life-threatening illness, but imagining you only have a year to live, ask yourself; ‘What do I really want to do?’ Listen carefully and then start taking action!
- Be comfortable with risk and stop playing safe, and instead tune in to your heart and intuition…there lies your deepest connection to yourself and the world.
- In the end, what matters is family, community and connection. Find ways to nurture those relationships now.
- Make a list of everything you’re scared of doing or want to do in your life, and start finding ways to manifest each one. Life is in the now.
- Reframe fear and see it as excitement and build your muscle and comfortability with the unknown…there lies your best life.
Find out more about Asha at ashamevlana.com
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Asha Mevlana
- Twitter: @ashamevlana
- Instagram: @ashamevlana
- Facebook: facebook.com/ashamevlana
- LinkedIn: Asha Mevlana
- Website: http://www.ashamevlana.com
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!