Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Dr. Suvrat Bhargave on Uproot shame and anxiety with this tool
- Find your 5 gifts! Give yourself a deadline and make it a fun discovery where you can uncover the gifts that have always been there. Once identified, test them out on difficult days to see that these are part of your identity.
- Your identified gifts act as a way to switch your filter from ‘not good enough’ to feeling good about who you are.
- Treat yourself as you would treat others, i.e. start speaking kindly to yourself and notice when you’re not.
- The root of anxiety is doubt and shame. Learning to focus on what you’re grateful for during anxious times can uproot the past shame and give yourself the space to plant new seeds of hope and inner peace.
- Make a decision to use at least one of your gifts every day and watch what happens.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Dr. Suvrat Bhargave
- TTwitter: @drbhargave
- Instagram: @a_dr_b_moment
- Facebook: A Moment of Insight
- Book: A Moment of Insight: Universal Lessons Learned from a Psychiatrist’s Couch
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!