Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Dying to be a Good Mother with Heather Chauvin
Heather Chauvin is a leadership coach and strategic parenting expert who helps ambitious women become leaders at work and home.
Drawing from her professional experience as a social worker and her life experience raising three boys, Heather created a signature approach to focus her clients on sustainability, profitability and ease in business and life.
She is the host of the Mom Is In Control Podcast where she reveals her most vulnerable truths about womanhood, marriage, parenting, living through stage 4 cancer and running a successful business—without burning out.
Heather has been featured as a TEDx speaker and on The OWN Network, CTV, and The Jenny McCarthy Show. She has also appeared in Entrepreneur and Real Simple.
When Heather isn’t being a classic Canadian by driving her boys to hockey practice, you’ll find her curled up on the couch with her husband surfing the internet, researching their next family adventure.
Heather shared her very vulnerable and frightening story, which ended up being a clear lesson in her life. She learned to listen to that tiny small voice and to trust yourself. Other powerful take-aways were:
- What you resist, will persist. Rather than avoiding resistance, move into and through it.
- What helped Heather to heal on all levels was to start with the question, ‘How do you want to feel?” She referenced Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map work and found the questions: ‘What do you want, What do you need and What do you desire?’ will always guide you towards your highest self.
- Managing your energy and learning energetic time management is key. Learn to tune into the energy you need in that moment. Start somewhere and keep reinvesting in yourself. Do this by putting yourself on the calendar. Schedule reset and space on the calendar first.
- If you’re not learning, you’re done. Trust yourself and trust those whispers.
Loved this quote from Heather, “We’re priceless beings, we’re all valuable. Period.’
Connect with Heather Chauvin
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More On
- line Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on InsightTimer