Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Every Story Matters with Tanya Taylor Rubinstein
- Tips to tap into your own personal stories is to journal regularly, make a list of all your passions and obsessions and look for what Tanya calls the ‘shimmering images’ and record yourself recalling memories until you feel it in your body.
- Stories don’t live in our head, they live in our body. You need to slow down to click into your body and allow for the story to emerge.
- Every story matters, and now is the time to rewrite the global story by rewriting our own stories.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Tanya Taylor Rubinstein
- Website: www.StoryLeaderGlobal.com
Download our podcast interview with Tanya Taylor Rubinstein here on iTunes
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)