Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
From Tragedy to Triumph with Barbara Allen
- When you are going through a tough and dark time in your life and you are ready to rebuild, seek out a mentor who has reached the state you need and want to be at.
- Rebuilding takes time — allow it to be a slow process.
- Return value to the world, especially in your darkest times. Put good energy back into the universe and watch how your life becomes lighter.
WATCH THE EPISODE HERE
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Barb Allen
- Twitter: @BarbAllenSpeaks
- Instagram: @BarbAllenSpeaks
- Facebook: facebook.com/americansnippets
- LinkedIn: Barbara Allen
- Website: http://www.americansnippets.com
- Podcast: The American Snippets Podcast
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!