Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Magnify Your Miracles with Master Intuitive Healer, Rev. Frances Fayden
- We all are wired to have intuition and we’re all wired differently.To find out how you’re wired, ask yourself questions such as ‘What am I seeing?‘ ‘What am I hearing?‘ ‘What am I feeling?‘. Some of us are wired to hear inner wisdom, others get a visual or picture in your mind’s eye and some of you feel your intuition in your gut or through goosebumps. It’s about the practice and spending time cultivating this deeper listening.
- There are spiritual Laws of the Universe that greatly assist you in manifesting what you want.In addition to the Law of Attraction, there is the Law of Vibration (your energy will attract similar energy) and the Law of Cause and Effect, for example. All are powerful in understanding and working with to magnify your miracles.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Rev. Frances Fayden
- Instagram: @francesfayden
- Facebook: facebook.com/RevFrancesFayden
- YouTube Channel: Frances Fayden
- Website: francesfayden.com
- Books: How to Recognize God- 8 Simple Ways to Experience God Now and Meditation is Friendship with God
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!