Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Now Is The Time To Live Your Calling with Rha Goddess
Rha Goddess is the entrepreneurial soul coach behind hundreds of breakthrough changemakers, cultural visionaries and social entrepreneurs. From multiple NY Times Bestsellers to multi-million dollar social enterprises, Rha’s unique methodology has empowered a new generation of conscious entrepreneurs to stay true, get paid, and do good. From the onset of her more than 30-year career as a cultural innovator, social impact strategist and creative change agent, Rha has drawn on the power of creativity, culture and community to move hearts, minds and policy. Rha’s work has focused on issues of racial justice and equality, electoral politics, offender aid and restoration, mental health and youth and women’s empowerment and contributed to initiatives that have impacted millions of lives. Her work has been featured in Time Magazine, Ms Magazine, Variety, Essence, the Source, Redbook, Forbes, Fast Company and the Chicago Tribune, among others. In 2014, Rha was chosen as a Top 10 Game Changer by Muses & Visionaries Magazine. In 2017 Rha was chosen as one of 50 Founders to watch by Essence Magazine. Additional awards and honors include Meet The Composer, the NPN Creative Fund, a semi-finalist for Do Something’s Brick Award and a two time semi-finalist for Leadership for a Changing World (nominated by Eve Ensler).
As a sought-after speaker, Rha has led the conversation around a “whole self” approach to entrepreneurship as key to a more just, harmonious and sustainable economy and culture. She has presented at SOCAP, Bioneers, SVN, Women Donors Network, High Performance Academy, Equity Now, Netroots Nation, TedX BroadStreet, Emerging Women, Women and Power, S.H.E. Summit and more. As CEO of Move The Crowd, Rha is galvanizing a movement of 3 Million entrepreneurs dedicated to re-imagining “work” as a vehicle for creative expression, financial freedom and societal transformation. Rha’s upcoming book, The Calling (St. Martin’s Press) leverages her unique methodology into a step by step blueprint for finding your purpose and making your most profitable contribution. http://www.movethecrowd.me.
There was so much goodness in this conversation and I highly recommend her book, The Calling, which goes over much of what we discussed. Here, my beloved soul seekers, is a summary of the nuggets from Rha herself.
Things We Learned From This Episode
- We don’t wake up arrived…life truly is a journey of uncovering you, your inner purpose and gifts and finding the clarity and confidence to fully self express as your highest potential.
- Intuition is everything. The more impact you want to make in the world, the more stillness and grounding you will need. Start by carving out time every day to be still; whether it be a meditation, walking in nature or journaling. This stillness is where you will meet your inner wisdom.
- Are you willing to believe you don’t have to trade anything to live our your purpose and passion? You were born to share your gifts and to make a difference.
- Success is about alignment with your soul’s purpose, values and mission.
Connect with Rha Goddess
- Twitter: @truepaidgood
- Facebook: facebook.com/truepaidgood
- Instagram: @truepaidgood
- Website: http://www.website.com
- Course: The Calling
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)