Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Nutrition Expert on Feeding Your Family (or self) with Jessica Braider
- If you have a family and/or children, it’s ideal to serve everything family style. This allows for your children to feel empowered. It gives them their power back.
- With children, they crave sweet. If they are averse to vegetables, try roasting them for example, since they will by nature be sweeter
- Reframe eating and family meals to be a place of deep connection, time to be present and hear what’s going on in day to day life.
- We talked about the many different diets and ways of eating. Jessica referred to the concept of bio indivdiuality, which means that each person has their own genetic make up and needs, pallete, food sensitivites and preferences. There is no one size fits all with regards to ways of eating. Learn to tune into your body and what it craves and desires.
- The Scramble is an amazing resource for busy adults who want to make a diversity of healthy custom fit meals in a short amount of time.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Jessica Braider
- Twitter: @thescramble –
- Instagram: @thescramble –
- Facebook: facebook.com/thescramble
- LinkedIn: Jessica Braider
- Website: http://www.thescramble.com
- Two-week free trial
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!