Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Part II: Jon Berghoff on Unlocking Your Strengths and Group Genius
- It starts with yourself and you need a great awareness of yourself
- Human connection, which means asking questions and listening with attention and intention, otherwise known as deep listening.
- When your why is strong enough, the how will figure itself out.
- Change the way you look at purpose – instead of being a noun or thing, look at it as a verb. In other words, how am I purposing myself? How can I use my pain or past challenges as a source of purpose?
- The principles to reveal and design our best:
- Our work is based on our greatest source of change, which is done through changing the conversation.
- Speed of curiosity – change the questions we ask
- Strength of nature – everything grows towards the sun and that which gives it life. Asking life-giving questions becomes the source of nourishment, flourishing and thriving.
- Design questions to make others to come alive.
- Book: Conversations Worth Having by Jackie Stavros & Cheri Torres, and The Purpose Economy by Aaron Hurst
- Join Jon, Jon Vroman (Founder of the Front Row Foundation) and many others at the Front Row Foundation Summit in Cleveland on July 21 – 23 at frontrowfoundation.org/summit
- The Barrett Values Index can be accessed at valuescentre.com
- Read the podcast conversation transcript here.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Jon Berghoff
LinkedIn: Jon Berghoff
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!