Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Pat Flynn on How To Attract Super Fans
- Focus on building real relationships where you are authentically curious about how to help with their pain points, whatever they may be.
- If you have a full time or side hustle, you don’t need a huge email list or following. Nurture and care deeply for those who are your true fans. Read and review Kevin Kelly’s article, 1000 True Fans and Pat’s book, Super Fans.
- Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be.
- Most importantly, don’t try to impress others or worry if there is a ‘hater’ or two, be yourself and fully commit to being yourself, and you will attract those who you can most serve.
I’m so excited to introduce you to Pat and highly recommend his newest book, Super Fans. Let Pat and I know what you think and how it’s impacting your life.
- Speaker Reel
- Contact Pat Flynn
- Details about pre-ordering Pat Flynn’s new book: SUPERFANS and redeeming bonuses
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Pat Flynn
- Twitter: @patflynn
- Instagram: @patflynn
- Facebook: facebook.com/smartpassiveincome
- Website: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!