Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Best Questions To Change Your Life with Dr. John Demartini
Meet Dr. John Demartini
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, author, and a global educator. He has authored 40 books that have been translated into 39 different languages and have shared the stage with some of the world’s most influential people, including Sir Richard Branson, Stephen Covey, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Steve Wosniak, and many others. He has developed a series of solutions applicable across all markets, sectors, and age groups, which he has presented as a welcomed guest on Larry King Live, CNN, CNBC, and as a contributor to Oprah Magazine and hundreds of other magazines. International bestselling author of The Values Factor and 39 other books, Dr. Demartini has studied over 299 academic disciplines throughout the past 50 years. Revolving around maximizing human awareness, potential, and leadership. A global educator, he is the founder of the Demartini Institute and has worked with entrepreneurs, board members, and CEOs at companies including IBM, Shell Oil, Merrill-Lynch, and more. He has helped thousands of people transform their life according to their highest values to create their “life masterpiece.”
I was blown away by Dr. Demartini’s life story and how he came into this transformational work. As a boy, he was told he would never read, write or amount to anything! Today, John Demartini has helped billions of people to change their beliefs, stories, and habits to fully live out their values and ultimately love their life. Tune in to hear the 13 most important questions to ask yourself (honestly) to find out if you’re living out your values.
As John said, every human being lives moment by moment with a set of priorities and a hierarchy of values that are specific to them. John then created a Values Criteria (found on his website – I took it and it’s awesome) that will help you know what your actual values are. If you are aligned with your top values, you will excel and wake up with a momentum that’s unstoppable. Your life demonstrates what you value.
The Values Criteria
These are the 13 questions to ask yourself to see how you are (or aren’t) living according to your life values.
- Space: What are the top 3 items in your space where you spend the most time?
- Time: Where are the top 3 places where you hang out or spend your time?
- Energy: What are the top 3 things that give you energy?
- Money: Where are the top 3 places you spend your money?
- Organized: What are the top 3 areas with the most order or where you’re most organized?
- Disciplined: Where are the top 3 areas you are most spontaneously disciplined?
- What are the top 3 things you’re thinking about most in how you’d love your life to be that’s showing evidence of coming true?
- What are the top 3 things you visualize about how you want your life to be that’s showing evidence of being true?
- What are the top 3 things you have internal dialogues about that you’d love your life to be like that are coming true?
- What top 3 conversations do you keep coming back to and want to converse about?
- What are the top 3 things that inspire you most and what’s in common with the top 3 people who inspire you most?
- Whare are the 3 most consistent and persistent goals that show evidence of coming true?
- What are the top 3 things you spontaneously want to feed your mind with?
Look for the patterns in these questions. Be honest with yourself and give yourself permission to do what’s true for your ‘You-est You’.
If you are ready for greater support to overcome self-doubt and stop your own internal ‘not enough’ voice so you can step into your genius and design your best life, connect with Julie to see if she is the right fit to coach and mentor you. Julie does coaching for entrepreneurs, leaders, and ambitious creatives. To set up a time to chat further, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group: The You-est You Podcast Community.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at the Sacredology Membership
- Join The You-est You Podcast Community on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on Insight Timer