Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Science of Synchronicity with Dr. Philip Merry
Philip Merry, PhD, is a global cross-cultural team facilitator and team leadership coach, consultant, trainer, speaker and change specialist. He helps multi-cultural teams deal with difficult interpersonal and intercultural dynamics, and thus improve collaboration and engagement. He has conducted coaching, keynotes and training in 61 countries for 41 years. Clients comment on his high-level facilitation skills in helping organisations improve results by maximising teamwork, peak performance, reconciling conflicts, assisting those from different cultures to work together. In demand by global organisations, clients comment on his ability to inspire and put people at ease to establish a learning climate where people are motivated to give their best and impact results. Philip is a senior United Nations facilitator, Belbin Team Role Regional Rep. since 1996, a certified HeartMath Team and Resilience trainer and a Dr Joe Dispenza Change Your Mind Consultant. Phil recently completed a PhD in synchronicity and leadership with David Cooperrider as his supervisor. Philip is the only person in the world with a grounded theory PhD in Leadership & Synchronicity, and his book 9 Keys of Synchronicity will be published shortly. British by birth Philip has lived and worked in Asia for 32 years. Philip was also at one time a London taxi driver.
As you might know, I’m obsessed with all things related to our intuition as well as serendipity and synchronicities. I heard Dr. Merry share about the Science of Synchronicity in the XChange leadership community and was blown away. I knew he would be a powerful guest, and am excited to share the highlights from our in-depth conversation. You can also find this episode on YouTube as well, and hoping you will share your thoughts on how this interview opened your own mind and heart.
Let’s start with the basic assumption and understanding that we live in a Quantum Field of magnetic energy. You and I are made up of energy and we all vibrate to different frequencies of energy. Dr. Merry gave the example of picturing a mobile phone in that just like a phone, your vibration will determine what comes in. Understanding this premise is helpful for setting the stage in how synchronicity works and knowing that the Quantum Field supports us.
Here are some of the key elements from Dr. Merry’s studies on synchronicity:
- The three pillars to synchronicity are mindset, the process of synchronicity and integrating synchronicity; all of the 9 keys fall into these three main sections.
- The first pillar is mindset and is about merging with the present moment and being where you are now, being open to source and believing that energy is bigger than you and lastly having a mindset open to possibility. This possibility mindset is about believing that the best things you desire are possible.
- The second pillar is all about looking for what’s happening in your life that is out of the blue, celebrating it, noticing and recognizing that this is something to continue expecting.
- Intuition is natural and connected to synchronicity. Dr. Merry insists that we act upon our intuition and trust this energy system that gives us that ‘knowing’.
- The third pillar of integrating synchronicity is about being of service to humanity, watching for and sharing your out of the blue experiences with others, be it in a leadership community, with family, friends and the world. Synchronicity for leadership integrates these 9 keys into leadership and teams. Thus, we then shift away from a Newtonian way (we’re all separate) to the realization that we’re all connected and part of a larger energetic system.
Share your insights and stories of synchronicity in the You-est You Facebook Community for Soul Seekers and your miraculous out of the blue moments. As Dr. Merry said, the more we share our stories, the more synchronicity we will experience.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU.
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
Connect with Dr. Philip Merry
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at the Sacredology Membership
- Join The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More On
- line Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on InsightTimer