Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Secrets of Your Chakras and Intuition
Meet Julie Reisler
Julie Reisler is a master Life Designer coach with over ten years of coaching experience and a master’s degree in health & wellness coaching. Julie is the host and founder of the You-est You Podcast, with over 230+ episodes, and is the founder of the School of Sacredology, a big-hearted community for individuals looking to live from their heart and soul and go from fear to faith. Julie has been featured in Forbes magazine, MindBodyGreen, The Chopra Center, and Thrive Global. She is also a prominent teacher and guide on the popular app Insight Timer and is on the faculty at Georgetown University in their coaching program. To learn more about Julie and how she might support you on your You-est You journey, go to juliereisler.com.
I’m thrilled you’re here, sweet friend. I love recording these solo episodes. I hope they add value, meaning, and impact in your life, and remind you that you are definitely not alone in overcoming inner struggles and challenges on the journey of being your You-est You. If you’re listening to this episode, my hunch is that you might be curious to learn more about how to access or even trust your intuition. You see, I truly believe it’s our superpower, often lying dormant, ready and wanting to be used. So, in this solo episode, I allowed myself the gift of leaning fully into my own inner wisdom to channel and share a message I hope resonates at the deepest level.
7 Chakra Meanings
Get ready to go deep into your 7 Chakras (energy wheels) and learn how to use each chakra to bring greater awareness, wellbeing, and energy. I had a lot of fun recording this one, and as you’ll hear, I let my You-est You declaration cards decide what our topic would be. Hint: I picked three cards, and you’ll want to tune in to hear how all three play beautifully together in helping you to have your most grounded, connected, miraculous and joyful life.
In case you need a very basic reminder, of the 7 chakra meanings, here is a quick breakdown of each chakra:
- Root: this chakra is the area of your legs and feet and is considered the root. The color associated is red, and this Chakra is all about feeling grounded, supported, safe, and having your basic needs taken care of.
- Sacral: this is the lower abdomen or womb area for women and is the deep connection to creativity, sensuality, sexuality, and birthing our best self. The color of the sacral is orange.
- Solar Plexus: this is the area near your belly button and mid stomach area and is all about connecting to your divine will, purpose, the soul’s calling, and power (power with and power together, not power over). The color is yellow or gold.
- Heart: this chakra is the area in your chest by your heart and is all about opening your heart to greater compassion, unconditional love (for yourself first), passion, and living from your heart wisdom. The color associated with the heart is green, or pink.
- Throat: this is the area right at your throat and is all about speaking up, speaking out, and speaking your truth. The color is a deep, royal blue.
- Third Eye: this is the area right between your brows, connected to your 3rd eye, or 6th sense, and is about seeing beyond, seeing, trusting your intuition, inner wisdom, and greater visions. The color associated is indigo.
- Crown: this chakra is the area both at the top of your head and about 3 feet above it. It is connected to the cosmos and divine intelligence above and around us. The color is lavender or white.
Tune in to the whole episode to learn more about the chakras and tuning into your intuition.
I’ve been asked quite a bit about where and how to get my You-est You declaration cards. They are excellent if you are looking to expand your own intuition and set powerful intentions and declarations every day. You can get the printed box of cards or pdf printable version at juliereisler.com/shop.
I’d love to know what you experienced and got from this episode. Please share with me in the You-est You Facebook community or email us anytime to share your insights, transformation, and miracles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, and thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness, and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU.
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at the Sacredology Membership
- Join The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More On
- line Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on InsightTimer