Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
The Ultimate Love Story with Aubree Nichols
Aubree has a black belt in truth-telling. She hails from Texas, but this feminine feminist finds comfort in the sunshine, waves, and acai bowls of Ocean Beach, California. Aubree is an ad agency expert, brand strategist, and professional writer. Her writing for The Week, Observer, Elite Daily and Work it Health has made her a resonant voice in the self-love movement, which she believes is the ultimate love story. That said, the pioneer of mobile dating is swiping right in hopes of finding her S.O. Her spirit animal is the Black Swan and she believes that self-love can change the world. She has a M.A. in Organizational Change, and for her day job she cultivates community and ignites creativity within organizations with her proprietary workshop, Stoked! If she’s not drinking coffee, dancing to Beyonce or writing, she is thinking about drinking coffee, dancing to Beyonce or writing.
I’m so excited to share that Aubree is also a teacher in my Monetize Your Purpose 7-week online course for big-hearted entrepreneurial women who want to turn their purpose and passion into profit (starts February 7th). She will be teaching about authentic branding, writing copy that works, finding your ideal client and a heck of a lot more. The focus always being on serving, not selling. If interested, the class is still open (although space is limited) and details are at juliereisler.com/purpose.
Things We Learned From This Episode
- Create a self-love practice that you can commit to daily, like setting an intention in writing and saying it out loud, journaling and moving with positive affirmations (see the interview with Patricia Moreno, founder of IntenSati for more ideas)
- Sit your butt down (or lay down) to get still and meditate (Aubree loves Insight Timer, as do I, and likes to listen to guided meditations)
- Keep a journal tracking the data of all the times things have worked out for you. Use this data to remind yourself that you are doing awesome and all will work out for your highest good.
Stay tuned for Aubree’s book, ENOUGH:
Find Aubree on IG: @aubree.nichols
You can ‘Monetize Your Purpose’ with Aubree and me at: juliereisler.com/purpose
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
- Twitter: @aubreenichols11
- Facebook: @aubree.nichols
- Instagram: @aubreenichols33
- LinkedIn: @aubreenichols
- Website: http://www.aubreenichols.com/
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!