Begin every day with a powerful intention.Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Tips from an expert on up leveling your health and energy with Maggie Berghoff
- Your body wants to heal. Give it time and enough sleep to do so. More on sleep shortly…
- Toxins from makeup, food, cleaning supplies, the air you breathe all build up and can add to your body not functioning as well and symptoms like grogginess, exhaustion, bloating, hair loss, etc.
- Keep it simple with food and choose real food whenever possible. For example, if you can choose between rolled oats or a granola bar, choose the rolled oats. Same goes for apples vs. apple chips or an apple strip. Choose the apple. Alwyas go organic whenever you can.
- If you’re looking to start a business, hire a mentor to show you the ropes.
- If you are experiencing symptoms like being tired, groggy, bloated and exhausted, do NOT do a detox. The time to do a detox is after you’ve built up your body’s energy and experienced healing (usually 5 – 6 months). Instead, find a functional medical practitioner who can work with you and do a blood test to see what’s going on with your body
- Stay in alignment with the circadian rythym, which is a fancy way of saying that you want to time your sleep with the sun. Rise when the sun is up (not before, if you can help it), get outside right away instead of looking at your phone, get more sun light in the afternoon and before sunset. The sun moosts your melatonin, which helps with sleeping and repair.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Maggie Berghoff
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!