Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Tapping Into Your Intuition with Julie Reisler
Meet Julie Reisler
Julie Reisler, Life Designer, Speaker, Author, and Global Brand Ambassador, works with and coaches big-hearted, high-achiever soul seekers. She is all about helping you to tune into your intuition to be your You-est You. Julie is the author of the Get a PhD in YOU book series, is a multi-time TEDx speaker, host of The You-est You podcast and mindfulness teacher on the popular app, Insight Timer, with over 110,000 downloads. Julie is currently working on her 3rd book baby, due Fall 2020. She has a master’s degree in coaching, more than twelve certifications in mindset, leadership and wellbeing and is on the faculty at Georgetown University in their coaching program. You can learn how to use your intuitive superpowers in Julie’s free You-est You Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook. To learn more about Julie, go to juliereisler.com.
Tapping Into Your Intuition
What an honor to record the last episode of the year and share my thoughts on intuition with you. I believe that tapping into your intuition, inner wisdom, and higher self is the gate to your you-est you. It is my desire to help you to unlock and trust this innate superpower which we all have.
I hope this episode shines the light on your own inner knowing and gifts and gives you tools how to listen, sense and/or see your intuition. The most important thing is to become open to observing and living from this place of higher knowing.
Here are a few of the tools I share that have helped me build my own intuition faith muscle. I’d LOVE to hear your intuition stories, experiences, and high point moments.
- Meditate/silence daily: this is crucial to get out of the fight/flight stress state and create a habit of slowing down and tuning in. Your mind will still produce thoughts. You are still doing this correctly if you have thoughts racing in your mind. Find a meditation that is guided, or music, nature sounds, or silence, and ideally give yourself 10 – 15 minutes (or start with 3 – 5) to be still and in the present moment. Check out the Insight Timer app for incredible free meditations (I have a bunch, too, in case they interest you).
- Intuitive Journaling: after you meditate, ask your heart wisdom or inner knowing questions or for wisdom. Write down whatever comes to your heart without editing. No need to be articulate or worry about spelling or grammar. This is about connecting to your higher self. Notice the patterns and words that appear over time. I’ve received some of my best ideas and answers from this process. I’d encourage you to do this daily.
- Track your evidence: keep a journal or ongoing list to track evidence of the synchronicities, signs, evidence, clues, and intuitive information you are getting. This is a powerful practice that will build your intuition muscle. Tapping into your intuition and connecting with your higher self is a practice that takes a lot of validation because it isn’t as evident in the mundane world, so stopping to write your evidence down will help build your confidence.
Tapping into your intuition is a habit we should all get into. We all have these beautiful gifts that allow us to better navigate through life. Getting still and connecting with our high self regularly will help strengthen lines of communication.
As always, this community is a sacred, safe place built on love and acceptance. It was created to help you evolve and expand into your highest self. Please share your wisdom, comments, thoughts. I love hearing from you and learning how you are being your truest, you-est you. Please join us in our Facebook group The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)