Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Choose Love: Heart-centered Living
There’s a lot of energy going on right now between our all being a little over a year into the pandemic, feeling out how to best care for our bodies and those we love, and how to boost our immunity and keep our spirits high. In this episode I share ways to tune more carefully into your heart’s inner wisdom and how to come from love versus fear, no matter what is going on.
RELEASE YOUR TRIGGERS:
I share my practice in how to identify triggers, see what’s really going on underneath the surface and how to let your heart share what you really need to heal. This journaling practice has been transformative and a game changer for greater healing.
SELF CARE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Self-care is not selfish, it’s the opposite. It’s time to start rewiring the way you look at caring for yourself; mind, body and spirit. We are a triune being, needing attention, care and nourishment for all three of these aspects of ourself. You are worthy and deserving of full self-care and time to nurture your full self.
WE NEED YOU IN YOUR HEART
If we want to change the consciousness of this planet, it starts with you and I learning to gravitate and get comfy staying in our heart, i.e. in love versus fear. Practice by putting your hand on your heart and asking what it is that is the most loving thing you can do at that moment. Start to train yourself to be heart-centered in all aspects of life. It’s not only possible, it’s how we are wired at birth.
- Meet Gregg Braden, World-Renowned Luminary on How to Thrive Now
- Dr. Danny Friedland on the Most Powerful Question You Can Ask Yourself
- The Biology of Belief with Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Meet the CEO of HeartMath, Dr. Deborah Rozman
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at email@example.com. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More On
- line Program (10 Module Interactive Course)
- 15 Days Of Gratitude To Change Your Life on InsightTimer