Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Gina Gardiner on Being Genuinely You
- Disability is a metaphor for life. If you don’t feel good enough you’ll take that belief with you. If you look at what you can’t do, your life becomes smaller. When Gina was told she’d be in a wheelchair, she decided to focus on what she could do and where she could make a difference. A few days later she took the promotion at her school as the new principal, and never looked back. Her wisdom is to focus on what does work.
- Tips to change your limiting and crippling beliefs: a) be mindful of the quality of your thoughts, as 95% are habitual. Choose ones that will be life-giving. b) Learn to be grateful and collect gratitudes to help rehabilitate your brain. c) the only person responsible for your quality of life is you. Watch what you’re saying and speak carefully affirming yourself whenever you can. An example is, ‘while I used to be depressed, I am getting better and better’. Speak positively of yourself in the present tense.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Connect with Gina Gardiner
- Twitter: @Genuinely_You
- LinkedIn: Gina Gardiner
- Facebook: facebook.com/genuinelyyouprograms
- Website: genuinely-you.com and enlightenedleadership.co
- The Enlightened Leadership Programme
- Lastest No 1 Best Selling book: “Thriving Not Surviving – The 5 Secret Pathways To Happiness Success And Fulfilment‘
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)