Begin every day with a powerful intention.
Enter your info to receive The You-est You™ Morning Declaration Cards.
Moonology and Astrology Made Easy with Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland is an award-winning astrologer and the best-selling author of books including Moonology and Astrology Made Easy. She is read by millions of people each month, via her columns online and in magazines and newspapers around the world. Her Moonology Diaries 2019 and 2020 both sold out all over the world and her work has been translated into more than 10 languages. You can read her horoscopes on yasminboland.com or find her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/YasminBoland
Ok, my astrological moon loving friends, you are going to love this rich conversation. Yasmin explained the power of the moon cycles, what mercury retrograde is really about and what you will want to know for astrology 101 basics. Let’s break it down, shall we?
* To learn what your natal chart is, google ‘find my natal chart’ and add your time and date of birth. You’ll then get a list of your various signs; Zodiac sign (1 of 12), moon sign, rising sign and where the planets were during your birth. What’s most important is to find out your sun, moon and rising sign. For example, my sun (or Zodiac sign) is Saggitarius, which is a fire sign. My moon sign is Aries, another fire sign (I know, I can be intense). My rising sign is in Aquarius which is the air element, and as Yasmin explains, your rising sign is how you come across. You can easily look up these three signs and what they entail.
* Here’s a quick rundown of all the planets and what they mean: Mercury (your mind and communication), Venus (love and abundance), Mars (drives your communication), Jupiter (luck and fortune), Saturn (hard work and fear), Uranus (change), Neptune (dreams, illusions, poetry), and Pluto (passion and power).
* Your natal chart will tell you where the planets were at the moment of your birth and can offer quite a bit of deeper reflection and understanding about your traits, soul journey and characteristics.
* Women have been connected to the moon for thousands of years, and have a natural harmonic concordance with the moon energy. In this time of divine feminine re-emergence, it is that much more powerful to spend time manifesting with the moon.
* The new moon is a time to set your intentions and the full moon is a time to see what has manifested.
* It’s very healing to bathe yourself in moonlight, just as you would sunlight.
* Manifest using the moon by surrendering your intention at the new moon to the Divine. Release what’s not serving and forgive all transgressions (especially at the full moon). This will help you to call in what you desire and tap into the ancient wisdom of the moon energy.
* Mercury retrograde gets a bad rap. It is actually a great time to revisit, revise, revamp, repair and renew your plans and life during Mercury Retrograde.
Let me know your sun, moon and rising sign, and what you learned about yourself! 🙂
Connect with Yasmin Boland
- Website: yasminboland.com
- Facebook facebook.com/yasminboland
- Twitter: @yasminboland
- Instagram: @planetyasminboland
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
*Share what you are struggling with or looking to transform with Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Julie would love to start covering topics of highest interest to YOU. Please also let us know if you are interested to be a guest on her show to discuss where you are stuck, and do live coaching with Julie on her podcast.
Join host Julie Reisler, author and multi-time TEDx speaker, each week to learn how you can tap into your best self and become your You-est You® to achieve inner peace, happiness and success at a deeper level! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders, and extraordinary human beings that will help to transform your life. Julie also shares a-ha moments that have shaped her life and career, and discusses key concepts from her book Get a PhD in YOU
Here’s to your being your you-est you!
You-est You Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Learn more at JulieReisler.com
- Become a Sacred Member at The School of Sacredology
- Join The You-est You® Community for Soul Seekers on Facebook
- Subscribe to Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Book Julie as a speaker at your upcoming event
- Amazon #1 Best selling book Get a PhD in YOU
- Download free guided-meditations from Insight Timer
- Julie’s Hungry For More Online Program (10 Module Interactive Course)